Were you aware that Exchange Analytics provides Customer Protection Rule training to 80% of all FCMs that are required to administer training under CFTC Rule 1.11? Here’s why:
• Our interactive course, now in its fifth year of production, is always up-to-date and fully satisfies the training requirements of 17 CFR 1.11.
• Primary course author is an expert who is an attorney and former CCO and COO of an FCM; he’s active on numerous industry advisory boards, including NFA’s FCM Committee and IIT-Chicago Kent College of Law Futures and Derivatives Conference.
• Our course is used for staff training by a major self-regulatory organization.
• Course can be delivered directly by Exchange Analytics through a secure, dedicated portal, where designated administrators of the FCM can monitor progress and directly access records and reports; alternatively, the course can run on the FCM’s own Learning Management System.
• Training is extremely cost-efficient, with flexible enterprise licensing available.
• Clients using our CPR training may also use our brand-new Market Conduct and Noncompetitive Trading courses at no additional charge.
Customer Protection Rule training is required for finance, treasury, operations, regulatory, compliance and settlement personnel, as well as for other relevant officers and employees. Our course delivers the information these key staff members need to understand about your FCM’s regulatory obligations. Click here to learn more.