Exchange Analytics provides two Ethics Training Courses: Initial Ethic Training to be taken within six months of employee registration, and Periodic Ethics Training for ongoing education.
CTC/NFA Ethics Training Requirement Background
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s Statement of Acceptable Practices mandates that each firm adopt and implement an appropriate ethics training plan. The NFA has issued an Interpretive Notice regarding Ethics Training providing further guidance to firms on how to meet ethics training requirements. Our Initial and Periodic Ethics courses provide Continuing Education credit for CFP professionals and CE credits toward CIMA and CPWA certifications; click here for details.
Appropriate employees of these NFA-member entities are required to take Initial and Periodic Ethics training:
- Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs)
- Independent and Guaranteed Introducing Brokers (IBs)
- Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs)
- Commodity Pool Operators (CPOs)
- Retail Foreign Exchange Dealers (RFEDs)
- Swap Dealers (SDs)
- Major Swap Participants (MSPs)