This training course is a highly recommended compliment to cybersecurity training that is required annually for appropriate employees of the NFA-member entities listed below.
CFTC/NFA Identity Theft Training Requirement Background
This course goes beyond our cybersecurity training course to identify specific identity theft threats, detection methods and appropriate responses.
Appropriate employees of these NFA-member entities are recommended to take Identity Theft Prevention training:
- Futures Commission Merchants (FCMs)
- Independent and Guaranteed Introducing Brokers (IBs)
- Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs)
- Commodity Pool Operators (CPOs)
- Retail Foreign Exchange Dealers (RFEDs)
- Swap Dealers (SDs)
- Major Swap Participants (MSPs)