We have received a few phone calls asking us whether the FIA’s Safeguarding Customer Funds course is competing with our Customer Protection Rule course. The answer is yes.
But we’ve always believed competition is a good thing, because it encourages us to constantly up our game and deliver the highest quality training available. That’s the reason more than 80% of all FCMs work with us!
We would like to share with you our value proposition for using our Customer Protection Rule and other compliance training courses (AML, Cybersecurity, Ethics, Identity Theft, Market Conduct and Noncompetitive Trading):
• Our pricing is competitive, with Enterprise Licensing and multi-year price locks available.
• We guarantee that our courses are the highest quality course available, and fully covers the requirements of regulatory authorities.
• Our courses are updated regularly.
• Most courses include an audio track and are filled with relevant graphics and interactive tools that engage the learner. We never settle for “tick-the-box” training.
• We deliver training on a state-of-the-art learning system with real-time administrative access to records and reports.
• We take great pride in our extremely responsive customer support.
• FCMs that use our Customer Protection Rule training course have unrestricted access to our Market Conduct and Noncompetitive Trading courses at no additional charge.
We work hard to provide the best product in the market at a fair price.